Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1.    #1  
    HP Touchpad Go gets pictured and a hands on in China.

Read more here:

HP TouchPad Go gets stopped for more close-up photography -- Engadget

Google Translate

If this has already been posted im really sorry for this.
    TouchPad GO with 5 mpxls rear camera in China.

This version of the TouchPad Go previously reported by Pre Central shows up in China and has 32GB, 5 mpxls rear camera, GPS , 3G, with the physical button centered on the longer side

The amazing thing it is thinner or flatter than the original TouchPad .

I donīt know why HP stopped it, if it is/was very handy ?

Pictures attached herewith:

Source: [ PalmJoy http://www.palmjoy.com/articles/2011...irstuse-4.html

via http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/14/h...p-photography/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by akitayo; 11/14/2011 at 09:14 AM.
    That things looks soooo gorgeous. It's a crying shame that we're unlikely to ever own one of these beauties.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    fmarcanojr, Rnp and Vistaus like this.
    I love the way this item keeps going back--the cries of the unborn children.
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    That things looks soooo gorgeous. It's a crying shame that we're unlikely to ever own one of these beauties.
    I agree the TouchPad Go is such an awesome device. I sincerely hope HP decides to bring back their previously fired hardware group and resume making the TP Go, or license another manufacturer to mass produce the TouchPad Go. Peace.
    Yes I Did and 1969bob like this.
    I would buy one for sure, if for nothing else the back facing 500 mpix camera, see what you are pointing at, shoot, walla, can anyone say possible short vids too, maybe even longer vids with mini usb to Flash/Reader memory card functionality, one can wish...

Who knows, bummer...

Laterzzzzz..........
    HP dropping webOS hardware prior to releasing it all is a lot like trying to eat without setting the table....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  8.    #8  
    Yeah its a fantastic looking device. I would be happy if HP did a dualboot with Windows 8 and webOS that would be a good compromise.
    fmarcanojr and Vistaus like this.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I thought it was but it's not. Thanks for the new photos to moon over. The TP Go is one of my favorite unicorns. Please Santa, let it appear on eBay. Black, white, panda-colored, whatever...
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    <threads merged & moved>
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    <threads merged & moved>
    Thanks. I put it in the wrong section im sorry for that.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Too bad the Touchpad Go isn't really powered by the "Philosopher's Stone" as Google translate says. A little resurrection would be great and just in time for Black Friday.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    TouchPad GO with 5 mpxls rear camera in China.

This version of the TouchPad Go previously reported by Pre Central shows up in China and has 32GB, 5 mpxls rear camera, GPS , 3G, with the physical button centered on the longer side

The amazing thing it is thinner or flatter than the original TouchPad .
    Not to forget:
    The back of this tablet also has a Pre-esque matte finish, nixing the fingertip-magnet gloss of its bigger brother.

The TouchPad Go is awesome!
    Preģ (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    somebody please tell me...how a company finally gets it right with the pre 3 , I'm typing on now and this touch pad. There is no fricken way this could not have been the beginning of great things. The marketing people were trying with product placement everywhere all that was required was to hang in there with this great hardware. Its insane
    Verell and iowahawk19 like this.
    I posted this in the comments under the story on PreCentral's front page:

They should release them. What sense does it make not to? They are already made which means they are already paid for. HP can recoup some of the money they lost on producing them. They can't do that if they simply throw them away. If they produced, lets say 100,000 of them, release 90,000 and keep 10,000 in reserve for warranty issues. They don't have to advertise because this site, WebOSRoundup, Engadget, and others will pretty much do it for them. Sell them at around $200 a piece. They have more storage space than the Fire, cameras, and a cellular radio. I'm sure AT&T wouldn't mine the new customers (on contract, of course). Limit the release to two per customer to cut down on the Ebay factor and they should go relatively fast. HP needs to also release a statement that they will continue to support the device for 1 full year.

What do you folks think?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    They are already made
    Is this actually true or just speculation? We could just be seeing prototypes.
    Is this actually true or just speculation? We could just be seeing prototypes.
    Good question. I just assumed they were made because of the number of stories popping up on them. Knowing how lazy some tech &quot;journalist&quot; are this could just be a rehash of the same device, so shame on me. Only HP knows how many were made. However, if they made a lot of them what sense does it make to throw them away?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    This is depressing... Got my TP a week ago, and i'm loving the multitasking bit of it. Writing this from my ipad 2 that I haven't touched since i got me TP! Feel strange, you get used very quickly to webOS.

The TPG surely looks like something I'd have bought! I do like feel in my hand of the Pre 3, on a tablet, it would have been great.

HP... It's not too late!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    HP dropping webOS hardware prior to releasing it all is a lot like trying to eat without setting the table....
    You mean like a picnic in the park?
    When I see things like this out in the wild, it only makes me even more mad with HP.
    VCI_Cell likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast