Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes
    Rear camera with LED flash, thinner body, speakers further back to solve the micro-cracks issue, built-in GPS and NFC, matte back, button in landscape orientation, and the same 1024*768 IPS resolution on a 7" screen meaning better pixel density. If the included Snapdragon chip was based on cortex-A9 architecture it would be a clean sweep. HP really did their homework here. I dare say that THIS is what the original Touchpad should have been. Priced at $400-$450 from launch with WebOS 3.0.4 stock and a more aggressive marketing campaign for HP and I think it would've done SIGNIFICANTLY better than the original Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    So do we have any reliable numbers for how many of those are floating around?
    looks like 1 roflol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    looks like 1 roflol
    More than 1 for sure. I don't know how many proto builds Opal did, but it is probably safe to say there are approx 1000 prototypes for development and test out there, mostly behind the walls of HP I'd expect. (that's 1k to an order of magnitude)

~~~
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Dear Santa,

For christmas I wish to turn back time and have HP release the Pre3 and TouchpadGo instead of Veer and Touchpad. If you get some time over please look into solving less important things like famine in the third world.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    ananimus and iprice like this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123