1.    #1  
    Are there any websites that allow one-click download of supported music files directly onto HP touchpad?
    plus 1.....

Dan
    can't you do that right on amazon.. There was another app listed on the monthly pivot I think too, something with a 7 in the title if I recall
    app for 7digital mp3 music store in the catalog
  5.    #5  
    Thank You
    A good question would also be: How do you download mp3, not stream it? Its annoying
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    aimini.net
    yes 7digital is pretty slick, works well for the TP. I'd like a simlar app for ebooks.. even if it just piggy backed off amazon.com
    Go to Hp Play and download it on your pc. It works like Windows Media Player. I had no problem loading mp3 files. artwork and playlists. And it is free.
    Install "download instead stream" patch (do a search in this forum as I don't think it's in preware). Then you can download mp3 from mp3skull site. The downloaded files have weird names but that's another topic.
    Advanced browser will download instead of stream. Puts them in the downloads folder, also changes the name
    Thanks to everybody that answered! The funny thing is: everyone had a different solution haha
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Not to bump a old thread, but I use Mp3Dragon , It works so well on the touchpad
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I like 7digital. FYI, there are also threads on here about how to put Amazon MP3 on the TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    I like 7digital. FYI, there are also threads on here about how to put Amazon MP3 on the TP.
    oh really, I tried looking for it but only found the tut on how to install on the pre. Mind linking me?