1.    #1  
    I installed Mosaic the other day. Liked it, if a bit crowded-looking, and it worked fine. Last night I opened it to do some reading and all the topics were empty. It showed the feeds' addresses, but no info. Does this have to do with the devs' decision to put the app in hiatus?

See this link: Welcome to Mosaic! | Mosaic Reader - News reader for HP TouchPad, and the web by Intense Pixels

I couldn't find a way to populate the feeds. Is there a way? Or is Mosaic dead (or resting) for the time being?
    I could never get it to do anything. It'd sit at "updating feeds" or some such for hours.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Coming up with the application is almost always the easiest part; it's the details (bandwidth, time, monetization) and lack of attention to them that'll get you every time. Professional reputations and the success of their works live and die on the entire process, not just the product itself.

Unless someone can correct me to tell me I'm wrong, though, it doesn't even look like they gave their users a grace period to find another solution. It really sucks to see an application's users just dropped like that with no commitment.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    any other good readers out there anyone can recommend? I love newsroom on the phone but I dont have anything good for my touchpad.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    any other good readers out there anyone can recommend? I love newsroom on the phone but I dont have anything good for my touchpad.
    NomNomNom google reader is fantastic. I love its UI and browsing experience. If articles you usually read contain many images, you're gonna love it more.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities