1.    #1  
    I like using html5 sites. Flash works great, but many sites have switched to html5 (e.g. Pandora). It is very difficult to interact with draggable objects on these pages, because when I try to drag them the webpage scrolls instead. As a very happy TouchPad owner, I find it annoying how a seemingly web-based OS would hinder me from interacting with draggable elements on pages built with the "future of the web technology". Amazingly enough, Flash elements do not have this problem because I can double-tap to enter the interaction mode where the page no longer scrolls. I would not be surprised if there is a simple fix that I do not know because I am still relatively new to webOS. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I don't know much about this stuff but hopefully I'm not simply confused. The Toronto Star launched a web app for their website (www.thestar.com) but going there on the TP shows the full site. Later learned the html5 website is (read.thestar.com) and this shows the first page which I can't swipe it away. Presumably this would reveal the web app itself. TP should be able to handle this, right?
    I'm not sure when it started working, maybe with 3.0.5, but the Toronto Star web app works for me now The Star