Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Somebody already has 3.0.5 on their TP. Rootzwiki. (link removed)
    Last edited by pogeypre; 11/25/2011 at 02:58 PM.
    It's in RC1 now. I'd give it a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    It's in RC1 now. I'd give it a couple weeks.
    I just want to know what's in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    I just want to know what's in it.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $bug$ $fixes$. $Some$ $stability$ $updates$. $I$ $haven$'$t$ $seen$ $it$ $myself$, $I$ $only$ $know$ $it$ $is$ $in$ $RC1$ $based$ $on$ $a$ $friend$ $of$ $mine$ $who$ $is$ $a$ $dev$.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $bug$ $fixes$. $Some$ $stability$ $updates$. $I$ $haven$'$t$ $seen$ $it$ $myself$, $I$ $only$ $know$ $it$ $is$ $in$ $RC1$ $based$ $on$ $a$ $friend$ $of$ $mine$ $who$ $is$ $a$ $dev$.
    I was hoping for some enhancements. Cursor controls on the vkb, ability to change snooze time on the calendar reminders, browser tabs, editable bookmarks...something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    I was hoping for some enhancements. Cursor controls on the vkb, ability to change snooze time on the calendar reminders, browser tabs, editable bookmarks...something.
    I remember hearing something about full screen HTML5 videos working in both orientations.
    <<thread cleansed>>
    i hope they fix the media indexing issue
    slamdunksaliby and bable like this.
    If this update doesn't give me a physical keyboard and a back camera I don't want to install it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    If this update doesn't give me a physical keyboard and a back camera I don't want to install it [/url][/i]
    I already have a back camera except when I use it I can't see the screen.
    well I'm not trusting those files...:thumbed:
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    remember the golden rule: nothing exists for webOS until rwhitby says it does.
    It would be good if full html5 is included for videos etc with the announcement of flash being stopped
    I'll hold off on the update, as long as they formally release it. No need to mess w/ potentially hazardous files I can wait a little longer, I'm just super stoked to know there is an update coming and they are still working on bugs and improvements. I'm sure there are some great people in that mess of a company called HP :P

btw what twitter client will be linked w/ synergy, is this a new built in client that will be i the next update or will it just take info from a client such as carbon and be able to integrate it better?
    DS_Palm_Lvr and Kas130771 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    It would be good if full html5 is included for videos etc with the announcement of flash being stopped
    ... webOS has had that since day 1.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Heathcliffe likes this.
    It would be nice if the keyboard gets fixed and the browser worked right. One can dream, though.
    richwoods likes this.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    It would be nice if it fixed the accelerometer, since 3.0.4 broke it.
  18. R42
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Cant say i cant wait
    It would be nice if it fixed the accelerometer, since 3.0.4 broke it.
    A temporary workaround for accelerometer issues would be to reboot before using the app that has problems. Another work around, would be for the developer of the apps to ensure that they are only calling SDL_Init once, if it is a native app. A lot of devs used to call SDL_Init once for each subsystem they were initializing, but that is not the proper way to do it. If the app does that, the accelerometer may not work even on a freshly booted touchpad. The app may also be missing sound or whatever other things SDL_Init is used to startup.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    actually you can do some tests on your touchpad to see if it has any issues , just open the device info app and tap the top left where it says device info and hit diagnostics and there you have it !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    daveooo likes this.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast