Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree69Likes
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ak1229 View Post
    The delay is due to Devs porting Cynagenmod 7.1 alpha 3.5 to their Touchpads and playing skyrim on their work pc's. They are waiting for ICS release now and will spend time on 3.0.5 if it sucks.
    FWIW, I laughed.
    trowany likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by trowany View Post
    Why are you so offended for your friend/family member over this joke? Anyone still on these forums I would say is still a believer, even though technology and HP has moved on. They are just hanging on for their device to not be buggy. HP thru a series of events surrounding WebOS and the handling of other issues is already a tech industry joke. Face to face I would point out the many issues I have with my WebOs devices (empty trash missing, etc) then joke that at least I am still a proud WebOS user with all the ridicule that has earned me in this IOS/Andriod world.
    Yes I did all that on the phone. But I had the advantage of speaking to a real person. Sometimes the internet with its anonymity lets people say things they would not say face-to-face once they realize the person on the other end is like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    It would be much harder to make that type of a "joke" face-to-face to someone who is doing their best--probably wouldn't get much of a laugh, good thing the "joke" writer does not make his living as a stand-up (just was on the phone with a hard working member of the HP tech team yesterday).
    Don't you just love the drama. Wait I'll throw a melancholic stare in the distance and some tears over the hard and underestimated work of webOS developers all over the world. I'll include them in my prayers, ask Obama to give them an extra tax cut, and ask Peter to be lenient at The Gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Don't you just love the drama. Wait I'll throw a melancholic stare in the distance and some tears over the hard and underestimated work of webOS developers all over the world. I'll include them in my prayers, ask Obama to give them an extra tax cut, and ask Peter to be lenient at The Gate.
    Include me into the tax cut, I'll skip your prayers. But...thanks.

ps 3.05 is supposedly...out
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    According to another post, it's out.
    Jesus! You guys need to calm down. I know we're all cranky and ****ed that we bought into a dying ecosystem, but we have to band together and get it cat fights every time someone posts a smart-*** comment. I feel like I'm reading a nVidia vs AMD thread over on OCN. I'm sure we'll have an update soon enough and I sincerely doubt the flame-fest in this thread is going to provide any kind of incentive to hurry this along. Now kiss and make up.

EDIT: Maybe the flame fest worked...
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Include me into the tax cut, I'll skip your prayers. But...thanks.

ps 3.05 is supposedly...out
    See what happens when I pray?
    Updates are rolled out.

And it's out for 4G as well.
    bluenote likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    See what happens when I pray?
    Updates are rolled out.

And it's out for 4G as well.
    And with that, let's close this thread down and move on to the update.
    rmeigs likes this.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789