Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    don't they skip the odd numbers for public release anyway? SO once we get it, it would be 3.0.6?
    No, they don't. It just has happened that way for 3.x so far (though didn't we see 3.0.3 on the 4G unit?) It may very well be 3.0.6, or it may be 3.0.5, or 3.0.5.1. We'd have never gotten 1.3.5, 1.4.1, or 1.4.5 if they skipped odd numbers for public release.
    Anyone who has touchpad phone call echo issues, apparently HP is putting out a fix in the next version of webOS - 3.0.5. That's what I'm hanging out for....but when?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    'But when..?'

Apparently.. sometime 'in the coming months'!

That's if they don't 'forget' about Aus. altogether!

HP just doest care anymore about TouchPad users! I just hate my self loving WebOS. I, We ne to know that HP just killed great OS. I dont care any more about WebOS and HP. Im gonna sell my TP and bay some Apple stuff! As and Apple anti fan, now I admire Apple how they react about users and how hey quick adress bugs and fix them!
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shallemne View Post
    HP just doest care anymore about TouchPad users! I just hate my self loving WebOS. I, We ne to know that HP just killed great OS. I dont care any more about WebOS and HP. Im gonna sell my TP and bay some Apple stuff! As and Apple anti fan, now I admire Apple how they react about users and how hey quick adress bugs and fix them!
    Enjoy!

I'll state that Apple also likes to hush up users with real complaints. They try to maintain an illusion of perfection. People with real grievances at the genius bar are often taken aside and spoken to in hushed tones so that other shoppers don't hear about real issues.

All part of the facade, but Apple does facade really well.
    Vistaus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalot View Post
    Enjoy!

I'll state that Apple also likes to hush up users with real complaints. They try to maintain an illusion of perfection. People with real grievances at the genius bar are often taken aside and spoken to in hushed tones so that other shoppers don't hear about real issues.

All part of the facade, but Apple does facade really well.
    We fixed the cell phone reception issue on the iphone 4! It was quite an easy fix actually, we just made the bars icon on the home screen show more bars than you really have.
    i heard over the break that no more updates to the OS are coming.
    What was the source?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    I heard that they wanted to release it before the break, but they didn't manage to close some important bugs. They will release it when these are fixed, which is expected to be "soon".
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    That would be pretty stupid considering they broke the ability to play some of the hottest accelerometer games they promote in their app catalog with 3.0.4. We know the devs have been playing with the RC for awhile now. I'm sure it'll end up in our hands..
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    not to mention the wonky auto correct or the strange audio issues
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    That would be pretty stupid considering they broke the ability to play some of the hottest accelerometer games they promote in their app catalog with 3.0.4. We know the devs have been playing with the RC for awhile now. I'm sure it'll end up in our hands..
    i agree, but not surprised if it doesn't come. Hope something comes though
    I'm still waiting the 3.06 to my PrPrPr!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Also wouldn't be surprised if we never see another "official" release.

Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    not to mention the wonky auto correct or the strange audio issues
    The auto-correct bug is driving me crazy! I get frustrated backing up to correct the auto-correct.:-{
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I hope they do fix the web pages to give us html5 or updated flash. Now I can view all the videos on a main site I go to
    Webos does use html5.

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    One improvement is HTML 5-video, so that ceirtanly will come through.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    One improvement is HTML 5-video, so that ceirtanly will come through.
    I hope so.. This main movie sight looks like they updated to flash 11 now I cant see anything. But it looks like they say it should work for ipad.. so I dont know how they have it streaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by old_geekster View Post
    The auto-correct bug is driving me crazy! I get frustrated backing up to correct the auto-correct.:-{

Why not simply just turn auto-correct 'Off'?

Geek your way to 'Text Assist' & throw the switches!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast