1.    #1  
    So the past few days I noticed I haven't been able to play videos on my TouchPad. I started noticing it using the Browser to open Facebook (so not using the FB App) and trying to play videos. Instead of playing the video, I get the circle ghosting over my screen and moments later my Facebook page has refreshed. I try to play the video again, and the refresh happens. This happen to anyone else? Have a fix for me to suggest? Thanks in advance.
    I would try first opening your web browser then open the preferences from top left. Clear the cookies cache and history . Then reboot the device. If this does not work . The next step is to do an soft erase, (erases all apps and their data) you will lose all dat in the apps and its not a promise it will be fixed. Last thing to do is run the webOS doctor on the device. Which should certainly fix your issue unless it is hardware related issue.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Shadavis! Clearing my history, cache and cookies followed by a reboot seemed to do it.