Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cjf243
  1.    #1  
    Hey Guys!

I just got my HP TouchPad 32GB Bundle from tigerdirect, now, before you all bash me on why I bought the touchpad, I'm going to say, I actually like it. Sure it's a tad slow, sure webos is getting docked soon, but, I think it's a good developers platform like the HTC HD2 I still have. It originated with Windows Mobile 6.5.5, and now I'm running android 2.3.7 on it with CM7. My phone is pretty slow when it ran with a version of Sense, and was even slower running windows mobile, but since I got used to it I think the touchpad will be fine.

Now, I'm a guy that likes to keep up to date with these things, but is there a way to access the older versions of HP Pivot? My device was installed with 3.0.0 when I got it, and I read part way through the July issue of pivot ( didn't get to finish it ). And since I updated the device it is now on the November issue. Is there archives or a way for me to start from the first issue and work my way up? Or no.
    i think it would do justice to archive old copies of pivot. they are a good read.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by apollo_sg View Post
    i think it would do justice to archive old copies of pivot. they are a good read.
    Yeah I know. That's why I'm wondering if there was one? Or is there no way to read the other issues
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiesowns View Post
    Yeah I know. That's why I'm wondering if there was one? Or is there no way to read the other issues
    Try the link below.

Portfolio | The Science Project
    Cookiesowns likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf243 View Post
    Sweet man, thanks! I was wishing there was a feature that can allow me to view it on the touchpad natively like when it was just released, but it's better than nothing
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Do not know of any. Sorry

You can view it on your touchpad. Portrait mode and pinch it to fit the screen. Also pinch it in landscape mode.