Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Just out of curiosity I'm trying to pair my bluetooth devices:

• TouchPad/Pre 3 with HP Bluetooth keyboard (works - of course)
    • TouchPad with Pre 3, too
    • TouchPad with iPhone 4 works (though the SIM is in the Pre 3, so I can't make any tests)
    • Pre 3 with iPhone 4 - they don't see each another
    • iPhone 4 with HP Bluetooth keyboard - works, even most of the special keys do what you expect them to do
    • Dell XPS (Win 7 x64) with HP Bluetooth keyboard - see above
    • TouchPad with Dell XPS - they don't see each another
    • Pre 3 with Dell XPS - can pair, but device driver fails to install (driver not found); Bluetooth service "PALM MAP MAS 0" is shown in the phone's device properties on the XPS
    • iPhone 4 with Dell XPS - can pair, but device driver fails to install (driver not found); Bluetooth services "Remote Control" and "Unknown Service" are shown in the phone's device properties on the XPS

Any ideas how to solve the problems and what I could do if they were solved?
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    I can pair my iPod 4 to my computer, and the iPod can play music to the computer, other than that, it doesn't do much of anything. It does install several more services, but they don't seem to be functional.

I can pair my TouchPad to the computer, but the only thing that seems to work is File Transfer, and only TO the touchpad, since there's no program on the TouchPad to send to the PC.

My Pre and Pre+ both see my TouchPad, but the TouchPad doesn't seem interested in talking to them at all. The Pres won't search out anything other than audio devices, either, it looks like.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: