1.    #1  
    Using the Touchpad today and notice that I can not see my emails anymore. I see them in the inbox but when I click on the email it comes up as "An error occurred downloading this message" and won't display the message. Tried adding and removing accounts etc...internet seems to be working, any ideas?
    Could be that your /var/file-cache is full. If you have access to the shell you can try the 'df' command to see your current usage.

The Preware "Emergency Filecache Wipe" application would be your friend...
    What does not kill me, makes me stronger. - Friedrich Nietzsche
    That which does not kill me, has made a grave tactical error. - Jerry Pournelle
    Are you using the muffle system log patch? That is a known issue with email attachments and body.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys looking into that right now.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem and I can't update or remove the muffle patch I just keep getting ipk error or something.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hanly2 View Post
    I am having the same problem and I can't update or remove the muffle patch I just keep getting ipk error or something.
    I fixed it by clearing the users data (it's the first option when you format), a bit of a pain in the ***** but it worked.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    What do you mean format?
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Yep, Emergency Filecache Wipe (EFW) worked, didn't have to do anything else. I do have the latest Muffle System Logging patch installed after the 3.0.4 update. Thanks to Rod@webosinternals.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I can't even find that app in preware. Fml.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hanly2 View Post
    I can't even find that app in preware. Fml.
    It should be in the "Linux Application" category. Or you can do a search in Preware with the keyword "Emergency" and it should be one of the first results that pop up.