1.    #1  
    I just realize I dont have the Angrybird Easter eggs anymore i this because I applied patches?
    The slingshot card deal? Make sure you have it upside down when you launch it. I dont know of any patches which disable it. I dont know if any themes do.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

3.    #3  
    yeah, the slingshot, It disappeared on my tp dont know why (
    Are you sure you didn't lose sound? Try a device restart.
    Not sure what happened with that post. Meant to say are you sure you didn't lose sound? Try a device restart.
  6.    #6  
    I lost the sound of shooting angrybird
    Did you try a device restart?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8.    #8  
    device restart does not fix it, I dont know why, I just doctor my t, there is it a gain but after 2 hrs, it went away again
  9.    #9  
    plz help
    Not trying to be rude here, but ...

To be honest, this really doesn't seem like much of a "problem" that would affect the ability to use the TP so why agonize over it? The novelty kind of wore off after the first couple of demonstrations of the thing.

Why not just get on with your life and use the tablet?
    Are you holding the TP with the center LED to left?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Have you lost all sound or just this?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by nunjabusiness View Post
    Not trying to be rude here, but ...

To be honest, this really doesn't seem like much of a "problem" that would affect the ability to use the TP so why agonize over it? The novelty kind of wore off after the first couple of demonstrations of the thing.

Why not just get on with your life and use the tablet?
    It's not a big deal, but I just curious about how the patch/ touchpad work. which file conducts the easter eggs, this just an small issue I just need someone want to look at to discover more about TP
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by locbuondoi View Post
    It's not a big deal, but I just curious about how the patch/ touchpad work. which file conducts the easter eggs, this just an small issue I just need someone want to look at to discover more about TP
    Hope you are aware that this works only in landscape mode with the speakers facing up?
  15.    #15  
    I am absolutely aware of the speaker on the top and landscape mode
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ok... I know this will be a bit tedious, but if you suspect that its a patch, then you could try deleting patches one at a time and check if it fixed the problem...That way you could zero down on the culprit patch if at all there is one.