1.    #1  
    Hello Gurus!

I have a 16GB Touchpad that has had Ubuntu, Android and after a few mistakes, a lot of partition editing on it.

I've Meta doctored a million times but after a fresh install have I only have 10.5GB free and I'm not sure if that's how it should be.

I want to completely restore the touchpad to stock so I can get rid of all the extra stuff on it.

I saw on here (How To Recover - WebOS Internals) a complete file system creation for 32GB but not for a 16GB. Can anyone help me totally get my HP back to stock and get the most space out of it without any partitions?
    In Preware, you should be able to use the "Remove Android" tool, and the new Tailor application should let you manage your partitions in a GUI. I haven't tried it (looked at v0.1, but didn't need to do anything), so can't vouch for its fool-proofness or ease of use, but In Rod We Trust.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)