Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Although the page is shown in 100% where there is no space to scroll to vertically (for example), you still can move arround the page view, making it impossible to interact with (normally working) movable elements on a website.

Is there any way to disable this behavior? Maybe using scrollbars or just disabling scrolling to non-scrollable directions.

Would love to have such features. How do you guys think?
    Basically, anything dealing with scrolling has proven extremely difficult to patch within the browser. So probably not happening until we have some sort of break-through.
    also, after you've used it for a while, when you use a system that doesn't do it, it hurts your brain.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    well... but it's annoying. I'm webdesigner and was trying to make a site tablet-friendly which uses a jquery parallax effect. It works, but I cant use it because the whole site is (uselessly) moving arround