Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree33Likes
    Guys/Gals,

If you are happy with TP and posting good things about TP, please post it to the A (few) Month(s) later with the TP, VERY HAPPY thread instead of this one.

This unhappy thread does not deserve the amount of attention it's getting by happy users like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenskinredeyez View Post
    Guys/Gals,

If you are happy with TP and posting good things about TP, please post it to the A (few) Month(s) later with the TP, VERY HAPPY thread instead of this one.

This unhappy thread does not deserve the amount of attention it's getting by happy users like you.
    Probably post in both. This thread is interesting because it shows how creative people can solve what initially appears to be a "problem". It shows the tremendous strength of this community and also the open nature of webOS.
    kins likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Done, thanks.
    What are some sites you found that the ubuntu/firefox useragent displayed better than the TouchPad native browser?
    i never really had any display problems on my TP... the original problem i had on my pad was not being able to log in to some of the websites i need to use (aircraft scheduler for work, banks, etc.). the display problems crept up when i was playing around with different user agents from the script. the ubuntu/firefox UA solved both problems.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345