View Poll Results: Which version do you use?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll

4 3.77%

0 0%

102 96.23%
  1.    #1  
    Do you guys have 3.0.2, 3.0.3, or 3.0.4 on your touchpads?
    3.04 and not really seeing many issues on mine.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    mine updated to 3.0.4 on its own overnight. Having issues with the apps that haven't updated and the games which use the accelerometer. Dislike the new spell correct. Have noted operational improvements without overclocking. Still liked how well 3.0.2 was working. Hoping things get fixed in 3.0.5
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    The spell correct is annoying (especially how it loves to "fix" URLs!), and I get the distorted sound from time to time, but 3.0.4 is so much more responsive that it was worth the upgrade.
    Installed 3.0.4 but the sound bug almost makes the touchpad unusable.
  6.    #6  
    it looks so far that the majority of people seem fine with 3.0.4
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Had a few issues that have been fixed by rebooting, but never had to do that with 3.0.2.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    mine updated to 3.0.4 on its own overnight. Having issues with the apps that haven't updated and the games which use the accelerometer. Dislike the new spell correct. Have noted operational improvements without overclocking. Still liked how well 3.0.2 was working. Hoping things get fixed in 3.0.5
    Go the SETTINGS tab and turn off the text spell correct. I search high and low before coming across the info that a text assist app is in settings.

I am on 3.04 and no major issues but I am not using it as a notebook sub. The OS has a long way to go and apps improved.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplec View Post
    Go the SETTINGS tab and turn off the text spell correct. I search high and low before coming across the info that a text assist app is in settings.

I am on 3.04 and no major issues but I am not using it as a notebook sub. The OS has a long way to go and apps improved.
    yeah definitely...I think possibly a windows tablet would be a notebook sub
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I'm on 3.0.4, but when I initially installed it OTA, I had problems with it and wanted to go back, but I read on here somewhere that using WebOSDoctor might resolve the issues I was having, so I tried it and and now the TouchPad works great! I don't even have it overclocked. Much more responsive!
    3.04 has been fine for me. All of my apps and patches eventually updated, and the autocorrect, while a PITA at times (for example, when typing "autocorrect"), seems to be easy enough to undo its "fixes," as long as I'm paying attention to the correction sound.
    Global Posts
    1,068 Global Posts
    I received the Touchpad via UPS on 11/3 and manually updated to 3.0.4 the night I got it after playing with it for a couple hours. Just from the very brief time I used 3.0.2, 3.0.4 seems to run better.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIP72 View Post
    I received the Touchpad via UPS on 11/3 and manually updated to 3.0.4 the night I got it after playing with it for a couple hours. Just from the very brief time I used 3.0.2, 3.0.4 seems to run better.
    These results are pretty interesting...even after all of the 3.0.4 complaints, most people still prefer it.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    3.0.4 dual booted with Android (CM7). I spend about 80% of my time on the Android side for the bigger app selection and better browser, but use webOS for media playback (except for Netflix). Only issue I have with 3.0.4 is that it killed my accelerometer (but only on the webOS side, of course.)