1.    #1  
    hello.
    i ask me last night if it's possible to buy a mobile broadband module and install it in my touchpad.
    don't care about phone possibilty because i tether my TP with my phone, but MBM have gps capabilty and would be great to use a 9,7 inch screen for ndrive gps apps.
    it's physically possible to do such transformation?
    problem with ndrive is that it's not possible for now to use with external gps receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by judabricot View Post
    hello.
    i ask me last night if it's possible to buy a mobile broadband module and install it in my touchpad.
    don't care about phone possibilty because i tether my TP with my phone, but MBM have gps capabilty and would be great to use a 9,7 inch screen for ndrive gps apps.
    it's physically possible to do such transformation?
    problem with ndrive is that it's not possible for now to use with external gps receiver.
    fixit.com shows how to crack open your TP. It looks like it is hard to do without breaking the clips, but I guess it can be done. But then finding the acreage to mount your module, and figuring out where to hook it up, look like real challenges.

¡Buena suerte! Good luck, my friend. Stay thirsty.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2