1.    #1  
    I know there have been a lot of threads regarding problems and complaints with certain issues after updating to the latest WebOs, but for me it was with video playback. Before 3.0.4 I used to be able to watch any steaming video, youtube, or 720P MKV's on Kalemsoft without any hickups but after the latest update I am getting some serious lag with any kind of HD or online video playback. My touchpad is at stock settings , but I'm now thinking about trying to bump up the CPU to 1.5Ghz and see if that helps.

Anyone else's touchpad lagging after the update?\

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_cb7 View Post
    I know there have been a lot of threads regarding problems and complaints with certain issues after updating to the latest WebOs, but for me it was with video playback. Before 3.0.4 I used to be able to watch any steaming video, youtube, or 720P MKV's on Kalemsoft without any hickups but after the latest update I am getting some serious lag with any kind of HD or online video playback. My touchpad is at stock settings , but I'm now thinking about trying to bump up the CPU to 1.5Ghz and see if that helps.

Anyone else's touchpad lagging after the update?\

Thanks
    There is an update available in their forum which fixes the issue.

kalemsoft.com • View topic - Poor performance on WebOS 3.0.4

(see the last post on the first page)

The new version works great for me! They also made some changes to the interface that I like.

Just an FYI, I purchased my kalemsoft player directly from their website, not the HP store, so I'm not sure how installing this update will affect you if you purchased it from the store. It may work perfectly, it may not. Keep that in mind.