1.    #1  
    I sucessfully doctored my Touchpad and went through the webOS setup, but when I login with my webOS account, it tries to restore my data and apps, but it's been stuck at 90% for over a half-hour... I rebooted and tried again and it gets stuck at the same spot.

I'm offered no option to skip this step, so I don't know what else to do. webOS forces me to login or it won't complete the setup.

Any suggestions??

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
  2.    #2  
    Looks like it had to sit for a while longer... it's all good now.

=)

yeah, if you've got a lot of apps, and it's trying to install a metric ton of them simultaneously, it will take a fairly long time to complete.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    yeah, if you've got a lot of apps, and it's trying to install a metric ton of them simultaneously, it will take a fairly long time to complete.
    Actually, it didn't start installing apps until AFTER I was in webOS. I don't know what the heck it was doing, since all emails and photo's needed to be resynced afterwards - system settings can't be more than 100k of data! LOL