1.    #1  
    My touchpad doesn't boot.It also failed to connect to PC.I am in china where no place to give me help.So i intend to sent TP to a friend in USA.But i have no invoice for touchpad.Whether HP in USA can give me help?TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljaylee View Post
    My touchpad doesn't boot.It also failed to connect to PC.I am in china where no place to give me help.So i intend to sent TP to a friend in USA.But i have no invoice for touchpad.Whether HP in USA can give me help?TIA.
    You are wasting your time and money by sending it to your friend. I have yet to see a not-booting tp that's due to the tp quality. Do a search on this forum and I am sure this has been answered a million times!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Press and hold the power button then press the center (home button) 10 times in a row then release the power.

only after a android sleep of death have i had any issues.
    a power+center button hold for 10 secs always works for me .

except that time my battery was totally dead .

then it was ( plug power in... ) hold power button + center "home button" and hp logo appeared and began flashing after about 30 secs .. go figure...
    Last edited by bkdg100; 11/06/2011 at 07:41 AM.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdg100 View Post
    Press and hold the power button then press the center (home button) 10 times in a row then release the power.

only after a android sleep of death have i had any issues.
    a power+center button hold for 10 secs always works for me .

except that time my battery was totally dead .

then it was ( plug power in... ) hold power button + center "home button" and hp logo appeared and began flashing after about 30 secs .. go figure...
    I shut down mine, and no matter what buttons I hold for how long it will not boot, it also does not charge on the touchstone and gives a "device not installed" when plugged into a computer so webOS doctor does not work and the computer does not recognize it. HP is sending replacement
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    there is always a first time . but dead touchpads are very rare . let us know if you recover it.