Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Paid $238 From Amazon for 16gig. New sealed box. Other then wireless issues love it. Hope they address the wireless issue before no more updates. In my case wireless is better using n only on 5gig channel. --bill
    $255 for the first, $245 for the second. BothNIB delivered. Both working gerat.
    Sold one of my sealed 32 GB's for $225 on craiglist.
    Quote Originally Posted by loubapache View Post
    Sold one of my sealed 32 GB's for $225 on craiglist.
    This thread asks what You originally paid FOR a post firesale TP...

?
    Well someone bought it for 225 since he sold it. Who cares if it says bought or sold.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Well someone bought it for 225 since he sold it. Who cares if it says bought or sold.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Since he bought it you mean?
    It was possible to buy @ $150 firesale and sell at $255 post firesale.. yes of course!
    But the OP still asks for buyer's - and therefore existing owner's - infos, I believe!

250, ebay sealed in box a from HP 32 gig
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    This thread asks what You originally paid FOR a post firesale TP...

?
    That means a buyer paid $225 for a new 32 GB.

?
    I paid, $280 tp, case, touchstone, and screen protector,
    I paid $251 total for my 32gb via Ebay. Its freaking ridiculously awesome and I'd buy many more if i could.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    $200 on ebay a couple weeks after the firesale. I wasn't going to wait around for the next sale (which didnt come) and that was the lowest I could find. I'm happily using it everyday and my husband is so jealous!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Got my 16gb for $99 from Walmart about an hour after the firesale started. I had to show them an ad on my phone cause they didn't even know about it yet. After a call to corporate to confirm the sale, SOLD!
    Quote Originally Posted by myersw View Post
    Paid $238 From Amazon for 16gig. New sealed box. Other then wireless issues love it. Hope they address the wireless issue before no more updates. In my case wireless is better using n only on 5gig channel. --bill
    What wireless issues? If you are using wpa2 it's faster, than if not.. is this what you are referencing? Otherwise zero issues, not that I consider it an issue as I'm either on my home network or pre2 and both are w/ wpa2.
    Quote Originally Posted by loubapache View Post
    That means a buyer paid $225 for a new 32 GB.

?
    Good on them!

Where are they?

I recently purchased a new 16GB TouchPad for $190 via Craigslist. After picking it up I immediately headed to my local Starbucks and updated to 3.0.4

I'm very impressed with webOS thus far. The TouchPad is perfect for light emailing and web browsing. I couldn't be happier.
    Post fire sale, I paid $180 on Craig's list for my wife's 16gb, but it came with a generic case... Then I was one of the lucky few that got a 32gb from on sale because my original order was canceled.
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Purchased on the weekend of the fire sale. Saturday night was browsing the internet and came across this sale of the century. So I stayed ul all night Saturday night and woke up early Sunday morning and went to Best buy and scored one before the store open.

I only got ONE. I don't know why all these people have 2 and 3 TPs. I think that is greedy.

I paid $149 for 32GB
    Drove 60 miles to my nearest Best Buy.

All in all I don't regret my purchase. The whole experience was a adventure .
    HP Touchpad 32GB , Treo 650, Treo 600
    webOS 3.0.4
    Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    $190.00 for 16GB on Craigslist with new case...good deal to me! :-)
    Purchased a 16Gb from NewEgg for $99+tx/sh I think and then found a 32 Gb on Craigslist for $230...flipped the 16Gb on Craigslist so I'm at $150 or so for the 32Gb. Offered the 16Gb at cost to family/friends first but no one was interested <shrugs>. The buyer on CL was very excited to get one for their mom who was a Pre owner...
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    What wireless issues? If you are using wpa2 it's faster, than if not.. is this what you are referencing? Otherwise zero issues, not that I consider it an issue as I'm either on my home network or pre2 and both are w/ wpa2.
    Check the wireless issues thread. A number of us do have issues. Yes I am running WPA/2. Have Linkage E4200. Have run various firmwares on it without change. Will also fail at work where I am a member of the wireless support group. I and others feel issue is driver related on TP. Enough here. Wireless issues is not what the OP was asking. Oh and I have 2 pcs, nook color running cm7, android phone that work without issues.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast