1.    #1  
    Ok folks this may not concern anyone on this forums as I am or might be the ONLY WebOS advoacate in the State of Hawai'i ... But ... One of my touchpads are having freezing , rebooting , and hanging at the HP boot screen. I have tried the WebOS Dr several times a week! Finally I decided to warrenty the touchpad...no problems with that right?...WRONG! HP WILL NOT WARRENTY ANY PRODUCTS IF YOU LIVE IN HAWAII?!?! Are we NOT part of the US?...I mean I have gotten accessories mailed out to me from HP...so whats the deal... Well Im just ranting @#$#^%@ HP!!!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Go to the beach and watch some beauties, which will make you feel better than the cold temperatures here. Sucks that they only cover the continental US, if that's the case. I'm kind of forcing myself to feel bad for you because live in Hawaii. If you had said Alaska then my sympathy wouldn't have been so forced.
  3.    #3  
    Haha thanks pal I appreciate the sentiment but there has to be some kind of law or rule or something that has make my warranty valid regardless of living situation especially since I live in the USA lol does anyone have the warranty pamphlet that came with the TP? I dont have mine on hand but does it EXCLUDE hawaii and alaska?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilandu View Post
    Haha thanks pal I appreciate the sentiment but there has to be some kind of law or rule or something that has make my warranty valid regardless of living situation especially since I live in the USA lol does anyone have the warranty pamphlet that came with the TP? I dont have mine on hand but does it EXCLUDE hawaii and alaska?
    Here is a link to the warranty
    http://www.hpwebos.com/us/support/co...PwebOS2011.pdf