Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    is any one else having an issue with the preware feeds after the 3.04 up date? For some reason, it throws an error and won't populate all of the feeds.
    mine did the same thing until I completely shutdown and restarted the TP after the 3.0.4 update. It worked after that.
    yeah, I'm having the same issue when starting Preware. Do I reinstall it or just wait for Preware to get updated for 3.0.4? Thanks!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Black TouchPad 32Gb running smooth @1.8Ghz/F15c kernel - White Veer-DigitalUnlock(ed)
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Quote Originally Posted by garykirk View Post
    mine did the same thing until I completely shutdown and restarted the TP after the 3.0.4 update. It worked after that.
    Did you've any patch or Kernel installed before updating to 3.0.4?
    Black TouchPad 32Gb running smooth @1.8Ghz/F15c kernel - White Veer-DigitalUnlock(ed)
    Quote Originally Posted by gharlas View Post
    is any one else having an issue with the preware feeds after the 3.04 up date? For some reason, it throws an error and won't populate all of the feeds.
    I had too and figured out it was the "testing" feed. Went into Manage Feeds and turned that one off and errors went away.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nunjabusiness View Post
    I had too and figured out it was the "testing" feed. Went into Manage Feeds and turned that one off and errors went away.
    But without the testing feeds we can't update the kernel to overclock
    Im not sure if this was the same problem, but for anyone it might apply to here it goes:

After the 3.0.4 update preware wasnt working for me anymore. It kept looping on the message "reading saved package list". Based on this thread I first reinstalled preware via quickinstall. I then deleted all testing feeds and did a full shut down and restart. Preware is now working again. Im not sure, what exactly did the trick (the reinstall alone did not, as preware kept being stuck on the same message).
    But without the testing feeds we can't update the kernel to overclock

You both should read testing.preware.org ...

And you don't need the testing feeds to install UberKernel.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Anyone else having problems with preware on the TP not updating the feeds. For a minute there it would just get stuck on trying to download one of the feeds so I disabled that feed. Once I get pass the feed updating process it shows me 0 unavailable patches and whatnot.
    Same for me too..
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Worked OK for me last night.
    Not working for me right now either

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnicaj View Post
    Anyone else having problems with preware on the TP not updating the feeds. For a minute there it would just get stuck on trying to download one of the feeds so I disabled that feed. Once I get pass the feed updating process it shows me 0 unavailable patches and whatnot.
    Yes - having issues as well. Guess I'll go back to the Hackandroid side while Preware folks figure it out.

Neil
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ditto
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Good, it's not just me. My connection to the server keeps timing out.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    anyone having same issue with beta feeds ? or is this just public feed issue >?
    anyone having same issue with beta feeds ? or is this just public feed issue >?
    I think its all of them
    This happens every now and then, updating/repairing the server, no worries, Webos Internals will take care of it.
    Not working here in Fl. It's after 1pm and has not been working all morning
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast