Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Glad it's not just me. I uninstalled preware thinking it was my setup, now I'll just have to wait til it's back online to reinstall it.
    Mine isnt working. I figured they were doing updates.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    ipkg.preware.org is down. WOSI has already been messaged and are notified of the issue. The feeds shouldn't be down for more than 12 hours or so. The maintenance guy lives in Hawaii and does this on his own free will. It is the weekend too.

EDIT: Post 2000 WOOT
    Last edited by Abyssul; 11/05/2011 at 01:25 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by nfigot View Post
    Yes - having issues as well. Guess I'll go back to the Hackandroid side while Preware folks figure it out.

Neil
    grrrrrrrr, makes no sense on so many levels!
    I can't even get feeds anymore on my Pre Minus & the OS sure as heck wasn't updated! ***?
    <thread merged>

Down for me as well.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    glad it isn't me...I was worried my "tinkering" had once again killed webOS and I needed a webOS doctor restart. Then I saw Quickinstall was not loading any data on my pc and figured it was a server issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgutz View Post
    glad it isn't me...I was worried my "tinkering" had once again killed webOS and I needed a webOS doctor restart. Then I saw Quickinstall was not loading any data on my pc and figured it was a server issue.
    It appears to be up and running again. At least it is for me.
    Feeds are back online.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12