11/07/2011, 11:09 AM
3.0.2 was actually taken down at one point from ota i believe because of its bugs....the changelog for 3.0.4 adds a lot....I dont think it would be possible to have more bugs than new features...
Originally Posted by Daemon
The ability to pair non-webOS phones to your TouchPad, so you can answer calls to that phone on your TouchPad. Pairing with non-webOS Bluetooth keyboards has also been streamlined.
A new Camera app for photos and video
Support for OGG Vorbis music files
Online/offline messagin Inline rendering of HTML 5 video is now supported.
* Improved SDL performance in rotated screen mode.
* Fixed several bugs affecting third-party Synergy applications.
* Enyo Framework
* Fixed problem with DatePicker controls’ returning incorrect date.
* When filling out a form, if the user tabs to a form element behind the keyboard, the scene now scrolls to keep the focused field visible above the keyboard.
* Corrected positioning of selection box displayed in response to a tap and hold on a word.
* RowGroup.destroyControls() is now working properly.
* Fixed issue in which an HtmlContent control inside a Scroller would not prevent links from being followed while scrolling.
* Enyo Applications
* The Browser app now hides the keyboard when the Bookmark pane is shown.
* Fixed an issue in which touch events were not passed correctly to Web sites.
* Contacts synced via a third-party Synergy app can now be deleted after the app itself is deleted.
* Google Location Services now work for locations in the Southern Hemisphere.
Tools and Installers
* The PalmSDK folder has been reorganized to make docs and samples easier to find.
* palm-emulator no longer displays an error dialog when launching with VirtualBox 4.1.2.
* palm-generate now generates Enyo apps (Mac and Linux only in this build). Note that in generated Enyo apps, the (full) path to enyo.jsjsjs $will$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $specified$ $in$ $index$.$html$ $in$ $order$ $for$ $the$ $app$ $to$ $load$ $in$ $a$ $desktop$ $browser$. $For$ $example$, $on$ $the$ $Mac$, $this$ $would$ $be$ $8220$;/$opt$/$PalmSDK$/$Current$/$share$/$framework$/$enyo$/$1$.$0$/$framework$/$enyo$.$js$$8221$;.
The following new code samples have been added:
* Accelerometer – Demonstrates getting accelerometer, shaking, and orientation events.
* InputSample – Integrated the existing multitouch sample.
* Media – Added new Video Object demo, which demonstrates use of an HTML5 video object to play video inline with custom controls and sizing control.
* MediaCapture – Demonstrates the new media capture APIs for sound, video, and images.
* Services – Added Media Indexer sample.
* WebView – Added example of intercepting link clicks and redirecting.
* ZeroConf – Demonstrates the ZeroConf system service. ZeroConf is a discovery protocol that lets you find services on the local network without having to have a directory or DNS listing.
* Fixed bug in which the app, after being launched in Exhibition Mode, could not be relaunched in app mode.
* Fixed db8 schema version issue.
* Known Issues and Limitations
* SDL apps may hang due to problems with polling new sensors.
* SDL apps may crash when blitting to or from a NULL surface. The underlying issue has been identified and will be fixed in the next SDK release.g status support