Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Wow that is insane. In the US, you don't even have to have a tax ID, and getting one is free and instant (online, by phone, or mail).
    Yes, exactly. I have to do forms to get a tax ID (specifically for VAT/GST) then I have to declare I am a for profit organization (even if I am alone) and get authorizations. All this takes away a lot of time and money, and that is the reason I'm trying to come to the US through employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Did they charge you $10 first too? I still haven't heard from HP about shipment and I ordered on Friday. Really wanna get going on this game I've been getting the graphics ready for
    Anyone else get that charge?
    I believe mine was all charged on the same transaction with the device. Edit: ok well, I thought I remembered a $10 charge... maybe it was just the $8.99 shipping I remembered. I only have one charge of $158.99.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/21/2011 at 12:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus905 View Post
    Yes, exactly. I have to do forms to get a tax ID (specifically for VAT/GST) then I have to declare I am a for profit organization (even if I am alone) and get authorizations. All this takes away a lot of time and money, and that is the reason I'm trying to come to the US through employment.
    Insane, forgot about VAT (have paid it in the past on some car parts from EU)... good luck to you on coming to the US.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Well, the full charge just showed up on my company credit card so I guess that means they are still filling orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I believe mine was all charged on the same transaction with the device. Edit: ok well, I thought I remembered a $10 charge... maybe it was just the $8.99 shipping I remembered. I only have one charge of $158.99.
    Interesting. I still haven't heard from them since Friday and only have the $10 charge
    Did any dev from EU already got more than an order confirmation?
    Just received my coupons and placed orders for NA devices. Both orders do not have an estimated ship/delivery time and say that the 'Item is in queue'. Not sure what that means. Fingers crossed.
    I got a coupon a couple days ago (nov 21) - it lingered in the suspected spam folder of my email provider.

Just ordered it.

Shipping cost: 13.42 (to Germany).
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234