Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Emea and didn't receive my code yet. I am going to start looking on Ebay ;[
    I am starting to develop a new game for webOs and an actual device would be very helpful.
    Received my codes today ( sent in friday the 4th ), but they are only for US or Canadian habitants, while i need some for germany. I mailed back to palm and now waiting for the right ones.Will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by veerona View Post
    Received my codes today ( sent in friday the 4th ), but they are only for US or Canadian habitants, while i need some for germany. I mailed back to palm and now waiting for the right ones.Will see.
    I think it was for us and canada only! Now that you have 2 code you could share it with someone that will make apps for such as me that need at least k e for my team. Oh well good luck to u.
    Last edited by aziatiklover; 11/13/2011 at 07:20 AM.
    As was mentioned on the HP webOS Developer forums, there were codes for territories outside North America as well; those codes were being handled by the appropriate offices, and not HP North America.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I have an extra code if someone wants to trade for an HP Veer unlock code lol
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Oh and this is a US code
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I just received my code on the 17th and ordered on the 18th. Does anyone know if they are still filling orders or am I wasting my time?
    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdlevel View Post
    I just received my code on the 17th and ordered on the 18th. Does anyone know if they are still filling orders or am I wasting my time?
    Love to know this too. I got mine friday night and ordered that night. Guess well see, mine is 'expected' to ship on monday. So I will update if it actually goes out.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Got my codes (for the TP) the 18th also, sent them in, just waiting to see what happens.
    I'd expect that if the order site is still taking orders, that you're probably going to get them.

The question is, are you guys actually devs? I hope so.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by beacio View Post
    Oh and this is a US code
    Sent you PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Love to know this too. I got mine friday night and ordered that night. Guess well see, mine is 'expected' to ship on monday. So I will update if it actually goes out.

Same here, I got charged $10 right away guessing for shipping
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I was able to get my two TPs! They got here last Thursday.
    I still didn't receive anything, and I'm in the EMEA area (Italy).

I registered on Nov 6; I am not a webOS developer yet but want to develop for it too.

I only developed open source apps for Android at the moment as I can't afford a webOS device, I included the relevant google code link in the request email sent the same day as the registration.

Seems they really go by registration date. I hope I get a coupon!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    I was able to get my two TPs! They got here last Thursday.
    Did they charge you $10 first too? I still haven't heard from HP about shipment and I ordered on Friday. Really wanna get going on this game I've been getting the graphics ready for
    I only developed open source apps for Android at the moment as I can't afford a webOS device
    I've bought a couple of webOS devices less than 30Euros on eBay. At that price anyone can afford a webOS device - it might not be a TouchPad, but it'll be something to get you started.

Perhaps you could try selling your Android apps to make a few Euros to allow you to purchase a webOS device.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    I've bought a couple of webOS devices less than 30Euros on eBay. At that price anyone can afford a webOS device - it might not be a TouchPad, but it'll be something to get you started.
    Really? I didn't see anything in that price range... prices started at 120eur (incl shipping) for a Pre 1 last time I looked and 150eur for a touchpad would be better spent money

Guess I have to start searching on eBay again

Perhaps you could try selling your Android apps to make a few Euros to allow you to purchase a webOS device.
    I have a donate button on my app but that didn't bring me much. Selling it would be problematic for me as I'd have to pay a lot (around 500-600eur) in fees to obtain tax IDs and a concession to sell the app thanks to the stupid Italian law system, and that's money I don't have and wouldn't get back soon.

I'll wait until the 28th to see if HP gives me these coupons (I sent an email to their pdc email address to try to obtain a faster response at least regarding whether I was found eligible or not) and, should they consider me as non eligible to those, then I'll buy something off eBay if I find something.
    Selling it would be problematic for me as I'd have to pay a lot (around 500-600eur) in fees to obtain tax IDs and a concession to sell the app thanks to the stupid Italian law system
    Ouch!

Good luck
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus905 View Post
    Selling it would be problematic for me as I'd have to pay a lot (around 500-600eur) in fees to obtain tax IDs and a concession to sell the app thanks to the stupid Italian law system, and that's money I don't have and wouldn't get back soon.
    Wow that is insane. In the US, you don't even have to have a tax ID, and getting one is free and instant (online, by phone, or mail).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast