Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    My solution was a lot easier. I'm sure the dev relations team will be able to sort the BS out.
    I got my coupons and ID and ordered 2. already got order confirmation. estimated due date is Friday! Took about 30 minutes to get the email back with the ID but then i pulled over in my car and ordered them from my Pre- on my way home tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by notme23 View Post
    I got my coupons and ID and ordered 2. already got order confirmation. estimated due date is Friday! Took about 30 minutes to get the email back with the ID but then i pulled over in my car and ordered them from my Pre- on my way home tonight.
    when did you send your request? I've not gotten coupons yet.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    when did you send your request? I've not gotten coupons yet.
    Love to know this too. I sent mine in within minutes of the program reopening.
    I responded minutes after getting the email announcing the program. I was already a registered developer so i just had to send the email with my dev ID.

Got the emailed coupons about 4:30CST and signed up for the purchase, got the response about 5CST and purchased the 2 TP.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    I'm jealous. I seem to be overlooked each round. Well it may still be to early to sob.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Just an update, i just recieved my payment reciept and a tracking number for both TPs.
    To give hope to those worried that all TPs are going to new slickdeals 'devs', I signed up in 2009 when I bought our Sprint Pres and I just got my coupons. While I don't have any apps out yet, so no 'dev cred' - I was pleasantly surprised that all the developer devices aren't going to folks who signed up 11/5/11. Now its time to dive into Enyo!
    -Good Luck!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Still haven't gotten mine... I've got an app in the Catalog too. Maybe they are sorting by sign up date? I only signed up like 8 months ago or so.
    Is here a german dev in who got his coupons? i īve sent in Friday the 4th and no coupons til today.
    yes. Don't know when I have send the request.
    I sent my request at 7pm Central time on Nov 4th, received my coupon code about 6pm Nov 9th. I registered for the device site this morning and placed my order and received order confirmation shortly afterwards. Hopefully that means they are not sold out yet.

Edit: received a shipping notice with tracking number.

Update2: Received Touchpad today (Nov 14th).
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/14/2011 at 05:12 PM.
    I sent my request in on the 4th, received my coupon on the 8th and ordered this morning.

I suspect it is being sorted by registration date.
    I recieved mine in today. 2 of them. Happy happy happy!
    If anyone got a spare I would like to buy one.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I got my 2 coupons today as well!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    It's not letting me create an account on the device program site though...

edit: got in and ordered them both!
    Last edited by m0ngr31; 11/11/2011 at 10:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Any EUers (germans) received codes already? I didn't get any answer to date (neither a confirmation nor a cancel notice)
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    Any EUers (germans) received codes already? I didn't get any answer to date (neither a confirmation nor a cancel notice)
    I'm German - have a dev account since 09 (no apps published).
    No reaction.

Probably a US-only offer and they forgot to mention that.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    as I posted above I've got the coupons (german)
    EDIT:
    I send the request mail on 2011/11/04 19:00 (german time).
    Got the codes on 2011/11/08 01:22
    Dev-account since 2009/10/29
    Last edited by somline; 11/11/2011 at 04:07 AM.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast