1.    #1  
    I was somewhat surprised to note that you press the volume button on the right to make the volume control bars move to the left and vice-versa. Is there any way to make it behave in a logical manner so my OCD brain can turn the volume up and down intuitively.

Or am I holding it upside down in landscape mode? I assumed the speakers would be on the bottom, so the sound is towards me and not towards someone on the other side of the Touchpad.
    In landscape mode the volume button was intended to be on the top left of the TP. I am basing that off of the official HP case for the TP. When the case is put on with all of the holes lining up properly, and using the case as a stand then this is the normal orientation. In this orientation it seems to me as if the volume buttons are backwards not the icon. That said it would be nice to see a patch that could detect orientation and swap the buttons in landscape mode.
    I think it'd be more polished if the icon were inversed rather than the buttons.just mho

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I do find this to be a bit annoying as well.

On a side not is there a way to have the volume stay off or low when you start a video? When I have my TP set at off or low volume the second I start a youtube or other video the volume goes defaults to deafening. Is there a way to make it stay at the level I had it set at?
    The system sound level is different from the media volume level, when you are playing media the volume control controls the media volume, when you are not, it controls the system sound level. If you set the media volume low before you are done playing, it should remember that next time it switches to media vol

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    The system sound level is different from the media volume level, when you are playing media the volume control controls the media volume, when you are not, it controls the system sound level. If you set the media volume low before you are done playing, it should remember that next time it switches to media vol

Thank you, much appreciated!