Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By marclh1992
  • 1 Post By T4H_KiserSose
  1.    #1  
    I read the article on the front page, did what they said by typing supercowpowers in the search field and when the cow showed up in the tray below, I clicked on it.

My touchpad is now frozen. Holding the power button will not allow me to restart it.

What the hell??!!!

What can I do to get it restarted?? Any why in the hell would this happen??
    Hold the power + home button for a while, it'll force shut down.
    Sprint Love
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SlothSprint View Post
    I read the article on the front page, did what they said by typing supercowpowers in the search field and when the cow showed up in the tray below, I clicked on it.

My touchpad is now frozen. Holding the power button will not allow me to restart it.

What the hell??!!!

What can I do to get it restarted?? Any why in the hell would this happen??
    Got it to restart by pushing a bunch of buttons at the same time, but I would NOT recommend the WebOS toaster, whatever the hell it is.

Geez.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Got it to restart by pushing a bunch of buttons at the same time, but I would NOT recommend the WebOS toaster, whatever the hell it is.

Geez.
    FWIW, the toaster easter egg worked fine on my TP. kind of fun. Sorry it toasted yours.
    Looks like the Cylon's got to you! Frakin' toasters!
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Jonnie and knownboyofno like this.
    I couldn't resist, worked fine for me, got a toaster with cows flying out of it.

Geez.
    If you now know how to reset it ..i would try it ... its not some major program running to allow the toasters to load. I think you just ran low on memory. This sometimes happens when youve run it for a few days and no reboots. I for one love launching the cows in the air
    johnjaycee likes this.

Geez.
    Few jovial thoughts spring to mind..

Don't turn a drama into a crisis

Hard reset a computer to fix a freeze - I've a few of those t-shirts
    With great supercowpowers comes great responsibility