1.    #1  
    I received the $50 HP Credit Promo code back in August. I recently bought an app but was unable to use the promo code. How can I check to see of the code is still on my account and the status of the code?

Thanks.
    go to your palm profile on the web and see if it is there-

https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface
  3.    #3  
    Just check my profile and its there. I still have about $35 in credit. So now the question is why can't I use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by teagueghost View Post
    Just check my profile and its there. I still have about $35 in credit. So now the question is why can't I use it?
    You are using the promo code as it is listed in your profile and it won't accept it?
    expiration date was Oct 31 if I'm not wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    expiration date was Oct 31 if I'm not wrong
    nooooooo.. please tell me you are wrong.. if so I blew my credit...
    I believe the termination date is the end of December. Did you try using the code in the profile? If that doesn't work, call HP.
    All for One and One for All!
    Expiration date is end of Decemeber.

@OP how are you trying to use it? You probably need to copy and paste it into the promo code field (that is how I have been using mine.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  9.    #9  
    Expiration date shows as 12/31/2011. Previously all I had to do what click on the "Use Promo Code" button when purchasing and it would automatically use it. I guess I will have to manually cut and past the code in.
    If you have used another promo code, some times it stores that one in the promo code box. I have had this happen multiple times with various codes, that is probably your issue.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...