1.    #1  
    like the title say I'm having a hard time to delete posts or even a post I made! I try swiping left and rite or even holding the post nothing seems to work. Any thoughts guys? I know with android you swap on the left and ios is on the rite.
    ps: I can't access the website cuz it's ban/block in here and can only access fb thru the app
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    like the title say I'm having a hard time to delete posts or even a post I made! I try swiping left and rite or even holding the post nothing seems to work. Any thoughts guys? I know with android you swap on the left and ios is on the rite.
    ps: I can't access the website cuz it's ban/block in here and can only access fb thru the app
    Ive not found a way of doing it either Annoying when you have made typo errors, especially if auto correct is turned on!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagic81 View Post
    Ive not found a way of doing it either Annoying when you have made typo errors, especially if auto correct is turned on!
    I'm glad I was not the only one...... Anyone else?
    Nope, no way. Another annoyance is you can't delete messages that have been sent or received.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Add to the list of reasons that stopped WebOS from becoming that popular. Such basic things should not be that big of a deal. Whether it is WebOS's fault or Facebook's, SHAME ON THEM!

Sorry if I sound harsh, but are you kidding me?! Posts can't be deleted?! Which era are we in?!