1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI....see link.

Take care,

Jay

webOS Synergy might offer better TouchPad performance
    Edwin Kee 11/03/2011 08:33 PDT

webOS Synergy might offer better TouchPad performance | Ubergizmo

Granted, HPs TouchPad was certainly one of the shortest lived products ever to hit the market, getting pulled so close after its release date, and creating quite a furore in the process. Well, we do know that the TouchPad ran on webOS 3.0, but it seems that webOS 3.0.5 does shed some clues towards a more integrated Twitter experience and of course, as with any other self-respecting software update would deliver, better performance on your TouchPad.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    honestly this might be interesting but I just want Graphite, thats all I need for my twitter intergration. Graphite with notifications.

Still will be interesting to see just what the devs over at Palm (yes im calling it Palm, I dislike HP) can pull off.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    bobwonderful and grappler like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    honestly this might be interesting but I just want Graphite, thats all I need for my twitter intergration. Graphite with notifications.

Still will be interesting to see just what the devs over at Palm (yes im calling it Palm, I dislike HP) can pull off.
    I call it WebOS... Yes, I liked Palm, but they sold out and of course HP ruined it.