1.    #1  
    Here are symptoms of my Touchpad 3.0.4, I dont want to doctor it rite now since I hop it help to record the problem

1- my music app does not work: I can launch the app, but when I select a song, the I icon show it's playing but no sound and not progress at the bar. I work after restarting my TP, but it happens again

2- I want to restart my touchpad but it took a long time to the touchpad start the restart process. after Choosing restart from device info, my TP hang in there for 5 mins before restarting. This is weird because the touchpad usually restart immediately after the i tap the restart button.
    I know you don't want to hear this, but just about the only option you have to fix these issues is a to run the Doctor and get a fresh copy of webOS installed on your device. The issues you are having were fixed with the 3.0.4 update, but it sounds like your device didn't take to the update as it should have. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by locbuondoi View Post
    Here are symptoms of my Touchpad 3.0.4, I dont want to doctor it rite now since I hop it help to record the problem

1- my music app does not work: I can launch the app, but when I select a song, the I icon show it's playing but no sound and not progress at the bar. I work after restarting my TP, but it happens again

2- I want to restart my touchpad but it took a long time to the touchpad start the restart process. after Choosing restart from device info, my TP hang in there for 5 mins before restarting. This is weird because the touchpad usually restart immediately after the i tap the restart button.
    Do you have TouchVol app installed? If yes, remove the application. Restart your touchpad and sound will come back. I had the same 2 issues while using this app.

If you don't have TouchVol installed, then you don't have any option except doctoring your TP.
    Sound problem: try the patch Pulse Audio Restarter or remove the last installed path(es) or app(s).

In general: try pressing power and center button and hold them for nearly 15 secs until the HP logo appears. This is kind of a restart/rescan thingy, which might help more than a software restart.