Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
  1.    #1  
    Just saw the new Pivot is up in the cataloge. It is the November issue but still a sports issue. Pretty interesting just the same.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    not to state the obvious, or to be cliche'....

it's about time
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

deewalker likes this.
    Wow I just checked 5 minutes ago. Now it is there. Odd timing. I know these people sleep.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Still waiting for mine, no new Pivot yet for me.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I don't have it either. I rebooted my TP

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    lol, I'm back to July again! this is the second time in a week that July has popped up on mine.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hasn't come out for me yet either. Maybe it's set to come out 11/3/2011. It's still 11/2/2011 for me for another four and a half hours. = )~
    and now for me, just a few minutes later, the July issue has been replaced by.... drumroll please.... the November 2011 Sports Issue!
    It's rather unfortunate I have no interest in sports and I help off on buying Glimpse since the leak showed it as free. I don't really want to pay $10 for it.
    like the bands they are showcasing, very cool, hope they keep it up
    woot, my interview will see the light of day
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    going though it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    woot, my interview will see the light of day
    nice, glad you got a little 'ink'. seems like they could have spared a few more lines for you though... much of pivot goes on and on about nothing, and then they skimp when talking about a real dev doing great things.
    did a couple of device restarts... still have the old one... what am I doing wrong?

or is this not available from a U.K. IP address?

(edit: switched back to VPN in the U.S., still nothing... )
    is there a way to download past issues?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Hmm, well, that puts to rest the theory that they were holding it up because one of the headliner apps like Zinio wasn't published yet... No mention of Zinio which was released today.

Glad to see it though I'm wondering if it might be the last issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by friskies64 View Post
    It's rather unfortunate I have no interest in sports and I help off on buying Glimpse since the leak showed it as free. I don't really want to pay $10 for it.
    The leaked images show everything as free since they weren't live or tied into any back end catalog. Not everything in life can or should be free.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    I showed up after I restarted.
    Last edited by frmorrison; 11/02/2011 at 10:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    not available yet for me in the UK
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - Benjamin Franklin
    Yep - not available in nz either!

Its a shame they don't release the maintenance to an enthusiastic set of people like precentral.... ;-)
    Paul_D likes this.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast