Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    here it is in Wisconsin. Nice to see the mean girls finally doing something. I was starting to wonder if they were Halloween zombies...

Best of all, has a short article about Jason Robitaille in it. Nice to see HP giving credit where it is due! (Can anyone imagine Apple showcasing iPhone jailbreakers???)
    -
    - my webOS apps: Bishop Scores, EquiAnalgesia, EquiSteroidia, OB Tracker -
    - Missing webOS phones when I use my iPhone5 and iPad Mini. At least I have my TouchPad to web surf still! -
    jblather likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    woot, my interview will see the light of day
    Looks good on the resume too, Jason!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by friskies64 View Post
    It's rather unfortunate I have no interest in sports and I help off on buying Glimpse since the leak showed it as free. I don't really want to pay $10 for it.
    You should have bought it when it was $1! Nothing stopping you now though
    I wonder if they will ever fess up as to what caused the delay.. and if there will be a December issue?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Apparently is only available to the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel959 View Post
    Nope, I live in florida and I dont see it.

The instant I changed my wifi setting from off to on when sleeping, the new issue appeared. Not sure if that was coincidence.
    Last edited by xninjagrrl; 11/03/2011 at 07:40 AM.
    Pros: The pills were there.
    Cons: So was the tank.
    On tweeter :

webOSPivot HP webOS Pivot
    Hi everyone - we are happy to announce that The Sports Issue is now available in the US!

The new issue will be available internationally within the next few days.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaNono View Post
    On tweeter :

Hi everyone - we are happy to announce that The Sports Issue is now available in the US!
    Not in Sugar Land, Texas yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I wonder if they will ever fess up as to what caused the delay.. and if there will be a December issue?
    You of course are assuming there was a delay.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    is there a way to download past issues?
    There was a post around here about the sports issue and someone posted a link to the company that does the work on these with HP. You could browse the past issues there, not sure if you could download them though. I'm on my phone and at work otherwise I'd find it for you, but it should be easy enough to find as it was a thread about whether we'd ever see the Sports issue.
    Mine wasn't updating either. I was finally able to get my Pivot to update by doing the following:

-Closed the App Catalog
    -Opened launcher
    -Went to Settings tab
    -Tapped Accounts
    -Tapped my webos account
    -Signed into my webos account
    -Opened HP App Catalog

As soon as I opened the App Catalog after signing into my webos account through settings it updated to the new pivot.

As a side note I do not see any promo codes for free apps in this issue like in past issues. The free apps are already free from what I can tell. Someone mentioned a free copy of Glimpse is available in it but there is no code for it and it wants to charge the full $10 for it.
    Last edited by pctechies; 11/03/2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: added more info
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    You of course are assuming there was a delay.
    Is it a monthly series that ran late or is it now themed and just comes out on a completely random schedule? Because it's not clear to this end-user.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel959 View Post
    Not yet in East Texas...at least not on my tablet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechies View Post
    Mine wasn't updating either. I was finally able to get my Pivot to update by doing the following:

-Closed the App Catalog
    -Opened launcher
    -Went to Settings tab
    -Tapped Accounts
    -Tapped my webos account
    -Signed into my webos account
    -Opened HP App Catalog

As soon as I opened the App Catalog after signing into my webos account through settings it updated to the new pivot.

As a side note I do not see any promo codes for free apps in this issue like in past issues. The free apps are already free from what I can tell. Someone mentioned a free copy of Glimpse is available in it but there is no code for it and it wants to charge the full $10 for it.
    Cool that worked ,,, Thankyou
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Pivot must not like me very well:-( LOL

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Not in Sugar Land, Texas yet.
    Well, Texas isn't a part of the US anymore, is it?

I am just north of Houston and I received the updated Pivot last night. I did shut down the TP and restarted... that seemed to bring up the new Pivot.
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechies View Post
    There was a limited use promo code seen in the leaked version of the Pivot issue from a couple weeks ago. The code was pretty quickly used up, so there really was no use for them to publish a dead code yet again.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    There was a limited use promo code seen in the leaked version of the Pivot issue from a couple weeks ago. The code was pretty quickly used up, so there really was no use for them to publish a dead code yet again.
    That was for a sports app though, not Glimpse.
    Pros: The pills were there.
    Cons: So was the tank.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    my pivot pages are blank, all except page 10 and 11. They show up. Any fix for that?
    I live in Newfoundland and I don't see it…
    MysterGrimm likes this.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast