1.    #1  
    So I'm looking for ways to download songs directly to the touchpad. I couldn't Find an mp3 search app so the only way I see is to go to a site such as mp3skull.com or something. I was wondering if you guys could recommend a better site. Here are a few requirements I think the site should have:

1. Downloaded files should have normal names that imply what song they are. I've noticed that all the songs downloaded from mp3skull are called "preview". They show up fine with title and artist name in the music app but the actual file name is preview which gets very annoying when trying to manage and delete songs from the touchpad. (since you can't delete songs from music app)

2. Finger-friendly, pretty interface is a plus

3. Top songs list in site (but that's a personal preference)
    google music. Amazon music. Both work well.
    Wow, people still DOWNLOAD music? (J/K)

How strange is it that that sounds strange to me? I guess streaming has just become so commonplace that it is replacing downloads a lot for me and most people I know.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    google music. Amazon music. Both work well.
    I don't live in america so they don't work for me... And I'm looking for free options

Quote Originally Posted by nunjabusiness View Post
    Wow, people still DOWNLOAD music? (J/K)

How strange is it that that sounds strange to me? I guess streaming has just become so commonplace that it is replacing downloads a lot for me and most people I know.
    the touchpad is WiFi only so streaming doesn't work out of range...
    Bummer about no access to the two (non-fruit) biggies.

If anybody wants free ones from Amazon, here is a search I built that lists only free ones http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1320294580/ref=sr_st?redirect=true&rh=n%3A163856011%2Cp_36%3A-1%2Cp_n_feature_browse-bin%3A625151011&sort=salesrank. You can sort by Album and find whole albums (samplers and regular ones) to download. Lots of really great indie, pop and rock as well as nice jazz and classical selections.
    Quote Originally Posted by israel102 View Post
    I don't live in america so they don't work for me... And I'm looking for free options
    Thread locked in 3...2...1...
  7.    #7  
    well no serious music store works in Israel. To be honest I might pay for a streaming service like spotify if it worked in Israel. But they don't. So yeah I'm looking for mp3 search sites. To be clear, an mp3 search site is not illegal because it does not host the songs itself. <staff edit>
    Last edited by sledge007; 11/03/2011 at 05:16 AM.
    hope spotify can work worldwide......
    Me wants a Jamendo.com app!
    7digital app in Appstore.