1.    #1  
    Ok, so here is the deal. I have a 32gb touchpad. It is running 3.0.4, OC'd (uberkernal) and patched up. However when I run Lithium Benchmark on my device, following the instructions exactly I am getting much higher sores than others. I am going to list my pertinent info, and see if anyone can enlighten me as to if I am doing anything wrong.
    Also I should point out that, I don't really have a complaint about the performance of my TP, it is just that; If it CAN perform better, I would like it to.

32GB TP freshly doctored to 3.0.4 about a week ago
    Logging set to minimum
    112 installed Packages (see screenshot)
    of those there are 13 patches (see screenshot)
    Kernal: Uberkernal - "out of the box" settings

I ran Lithium benchmark HD (1.3.0) 3 times and got these scores:
    Each time I, made sure Wifi and bluetooth were off, placed it on the touchstone, restarted my TP, and ran benchmark.

I know that I could just grab a kernel from the beta or alpha fields, but that isn't really the point, I have a feeling that would still yield subpar results. I am just trying to figure out how to best tune my machine.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    not sure but I've heard that you can change the ioscheduler to noop and select performance instead of permanencetcl (in govnah)
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - Benjamin Franklin
    f4 beta here, dual core 1.836, lithium score of 74 w/wifi off and other mentioned patches/adjustments....