1.    #1  
    Hi I just bought a TouchPad (I am one of the lucky one that got a 32GB at 150$) but I live in Italy, and while I set the device Country to US as well al language to English, when opening the App Store I selected Italy as the Country Store not knowing about restrictions on paid apps…
    Now, how can I change Country sotre without needing to create a new account?
    I already installed Preware, and I read somewhere that with Impostah it should be possible. Is it true? if so, how can I do it? Is there a guide I could read?

Thank you all for your help.
    Hey, I live In Honduras and I wasn't lucky enough (mine cost around $ 270). Thing is I pass the same issue as you and what I did was to make a full erase (reset options) and make a new WebOS account but this time make sure you select a supported country (UK, Spain, France and Germany on Europe I think) US, Canada and Mexico in America and Australia in Oceanía. Also, if you have a WebOS phone, first make the new account on your TochPad and then sign with your phone with that account. With that you'll have paid apps on your phone as well.
    Hope this helps.
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!