Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    A few days ago i saw the touchpad on a Gardener White commerical. You can pick between a tv or tp. I have another furnature store newspaper that was offering a TP, cant find it though. I rewinded the DVR and snapped a pic. They must have bought TONS of firesale TPs from HP. very interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I could have sworn also I saw one of the 99%ers demonstrating against Wall Street carrying a TouchPad on Stephen Colbert show Mon night (either a TouchPad or an iPad1)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I could have sworn also I saw one of the 99%ers demonstrating against Wall Street carrying a TouchPad on Stephen Colbert show Mon night (either a TouchPad or an iPad1)
    Probably an ipad1....a TP wouldn't be hip enough.
    Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Nechasin View Post
    Probably an ipad1....a TP wouldn't be hip enough.
    ??
    The ones I saw on Colbert looked like kids in college, idealistic. And probably scared by all their friends with the whopping student loans and no jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    ??
    The ones I saw on Colbert looked like kids in college, idealistic. And probably scared by all their friends with the whopping student loans and no jobs.
    The loans must be so scary that they tend to spend them on 5000 dollar macbooks.