Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
  1.    #1  
    Could it be that it is already in the works? The Touchpad Go is interesting as well...

bringt webOS 3.0.5 einen Performance-Schub für das Touchpad? | webOS Blog

Make sure to translate the page to English.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    cujoq37 likes this.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Here are the sources I have found on a french webOS site [1]:
    - Twitter
    - Twitter

[1] webOS 3.0.5 en préparation pour le HP TouchPad... le développement de webOS continue !
    Last edited by T-Pad; 11/02/2011 at 08:15 AM.
    cujoq37 likes this.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    These links make me Happy
    Vistaus likes this.
    only thing Is there was no webOS 3.0.3??
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Yes there was, it was never officially released. I remember someone posting here that it was leaked.
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    still you made my point it was never officaly released which I doubt it would be 3.0.5 it will be like webOS 3.0.6.
    still you made my point it was never officaly released which I doubt it would be 3.0.5 it will be like webOS 3.0.6.
    It does seem OTA updates will continue for webOS. Pretty good news I believe.
    Vistaus likes this.
    yeah hopefully there will be anouther update.
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    There REALLY needs to be more updates. I love webos, but it has a half finished feel to much of it.
    Here's hoping 3.0.6 fixes the brand new issues created with 3.0.4. Accelerometer, Touchstone charging, sound dropping out, wifi dropouts and email app not displaying email content when notification selected.

Did I miss anything?
    DeadVim and cubeover like this.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    You missed highly inconsistent web page loading times. Doesn't count as WiFi dropout since it stays connected.

It took CNN 8 seconds to load CNN today, 20 minutes later it took 45 seconds. Laptop had no issues during this time so it's not a site issue.
    i thought I read that 3.0.3 was what was on the pre-production at&t/GSM units, which would have been updated to 3.0.4 (or whatever) by the time they started shipping.

I thought someone in europe managed to snag one and posted that it came with 3.0.3 and apparently the only difference from 3.0.2 was some at&t specific apps and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    i thought I read that 3.0.3 was what was on the pre-production at&t/GSM units, which would have been updated to 3.0.4 (or whatever) by the time they started shipping.

I thought someone in europe managed to snag one and posted that it came with 3.0.3 and apparently the only difference from 3.0.2 was some at&t specific apps and such.
    3.0.3 was also likely an Oriental Language-specific update/release?

3.0.4 is the problem!

One would truly hope (and dare I say it, 'expect').. that HP OTA updates at least continue until webOS is finally sorted, within the 1 year device warranty period?

That would make HP about 12 months behind 'schedule'.
    So what's new?

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I hope the next update fixes the poor camera quality since 3.0.4
    maybe they can bring back the empty trash
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    maybe they can bring back the empty trash
    Maybe they want to retain the option of 'going through' your trash?
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminD View Post
    Here's hoping 3.0.6 fixes the brand new issues created with 3.0.4. Accelerometer, Touchstone charging, sound dropping out, wifi dropouts and email app not displaying email content when notification selected.

Did I miss anything?
    Ability to do a mass delete of emails! (select all -> delete)
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminD View Post

Did I miss anything?
    You missed that 9.9.9 shows up as the OS version level in profiles for AT&T Touchpad 4G's with 3.0.4, and that any phones on the same profile get bumped off.

Since that bug was discovered on TP 4G's doctored to 3.0.4 before it ever got pushed out OTA, I suspect those may be the first devices to see 3.0.5 or 3.0.6.
    Here's a snapshot of the lithium findings:

Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
    My gosh, I just realized that we're suddenly a lot closer to 3.1.0 than we were last week!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
    fmarcanojr and Vistaus like this.
    It is good news because it means that development is still ongoing.

Hopefully there will be some further fixes and speed improvements.
    fmarcanojr likes this.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast