Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 73 of 73
Like Tree30Likes
  1. #61  
    Just sayin.....obviously no Netflix, but you get my drift....people are screaming for it, I couldn't care less.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  2. #62  
    annoying problems that need to be fixed.
    1. Should be able to download anything without problems.
    2. Should be able to connect to the school internet without restarting the touchpad.
    3. Better web browser.
  3. #63  
    I'm using an AT&T Touchpad with a Pre3. I Dr'ed to 3.0.2 and my pivot is stuck on the July Issue still. I need an update to 3.0.4. It's way better on my WiFi Touchpad. Any thoughts on how to update Pivot in the Ap catalogue? Thanks...
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Your opinion of lame apps, is simply that .....yours.


    Some of "MY" lame apps include Zinio, Netflix, Hulu, but you don't EVER hear me slamming people for liking them
    You have a app for Netflix ?

    Dan
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by greggrant View Post
    I'm using an AT&T Touchpad with a Pre3. I Dr'ed to 3.0.2 and my pivot is stuck on the July Issue still. I need an update to 3.0.4. It's way better on my WiFi Touchpad. Any thoughts on how to update Pivot in the Ap catalogue? Thanks...
    Just reboot your Touchpad a couple of times and the October issue should show up.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
  6. WyreNut's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by qdejesus View Post
    Just reboot your Touchpad a couple of times and the October issue should show up.
    I rebooted mine, and still got October. Closed the App Cat, and re-opened it and there it was!

    WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
  7. cerps's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanpalm61 View Post
    will I be able to upgrade from 302 to 305 with out 304?
    I just opened up a new tp for my wife on Wednesday and went straight from 3.0 to 3.04 so I would think you'd be able to skip 3.02
  8. #68  
    Mine has run like crap ever since the 3.0.4 update and have to reboot it all the time now. I hope 3.0.5 fixes that stuff, but more importantly, waiting on CyanogenMod to become more stable then Ice Cream Sandwich *drool*

    Haters need not respond.
  9. c000's Avatar
    Posts
    665 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by luisdg View Post
    waiting on CyanogenMod to become more stable then Ice Cream Sandwich *drool*
    you have a long, long, looooooong wait ahead of you then.
    take a look at the current list of issues Issues - cmtouchpad - Android port for HP Touchpad - Google Project Hosting
  10. brshoemak's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    you have a long, long, looooooong wait ahead of you then.
    take a look at the current list of issues Issues - cmtouchpad - Android port for HP Touchpad - Google Project Hosting
    You should (and probably) do understand that the process of resolving those issues will just lead to a better understanding of the hardware/drivers/etc. That will lead to quicker turnaround times for ICS - although I'll most likely be using WebOS as my primary OS for the foreseeable future.
  11. c000's Avatar
    Posts
    665 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #71  
    that "process of resolving those issues " and then moving on to ics will probably be many, many months down the road
  12. #72  
    I'd love PAN BT profile, Google Voice Synergy adapter, dedicated YouTube app, plus an update to the facebook app
    KarlBart likes this.
  13. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    that "process of resolving those issues " and then moving on to ics will probably be many, many months down the road
    Let's face it, if you buy a WebOS device, you are used to "in the coming months" anyway
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions