1.    #1  
    Hi everybody!
    Since I am one of those lucky ones that has had issues with Pivot and its updates I only read the July issue so far. But I am very curious about the other issues that have been published so far.

Does anyone know whether there is some place where the issues are archived? Even if it is only as PDF (I can find apps via the search, i don't need the direct links)? Or did anyone by any chance take pictures of the pages or sth like that?

I am sure I am not the only one that had troubles with Pivot and hope there is a way to at least read the few issues that were published so far.

Cheers,
    Ole
    Quote Originally Posted by olehornischer View Post
    Hi everybody!
    Since I am one of those lucky ones that has had issues with Pivot and its updates I only read the July issue so far. But I am very curious about the other issues that have been published so far.

Does anyone know whether there is some place where the issues are archived? Even if it is only as PDF (I can find apps via the search, i don't need the direct links)? Or did anyone by any chance take pictures of the pages or sth like that?

I am sure I am not the only one that had troubles with Pivot and hope there is a way to at least read the few issues that were published so far.

Cheers,
    Ole
    Portfolio | The Science Project
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy