Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elsie2
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I'm doing some tutoring to a coworker in the next couple days. rather than use a pencil and paper i was wondering if there was a scratch pad app that i could use in its place. i will be doodling some things as we go along. any suggestions?

~agp
    Last edited by sindizzy; 11/01/2011 at 09:36 PM.
    There is an app called Dry Erase Board in the app catalog that you may want to take a look at...it costs $.99. If you want something free, you might just look at Just Draw--not as many features as Dry Erase Board but you can doodle and save.
    johnjaycee likes this.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    works great!
    Quote Originally Posted by sindizzy View Post
    works great!
    Which one did you get?
    Do a search on this board for Nuttypad. I think it will have what you're looking for once released.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Just Draw is what i wanted and its free. The other one I looked at but for the stuff i wanted to do a simple scratch pad is good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by sindizzy View Post
    I'm doing some tutoring to a coworker in the next couple days. rather than use a pencil and paper i was wondering if there was a scratch pad app that i could use in its place. i will be doodling some things as we go along. any suggestions?

~agp
    was wondering about this as well recently. What stylus are you using? Curious.

thanks
    Last edited by derausgewanderte; 11/06/2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    my fingertip.