1.    #1  
    I recently restored my Touchpad using WebOS Doctor. Everything went fine, but when I plug the Touchpad into the PC, and put it in USB mode, I can't access it.

Windows says "you need to format the disk in Drive E: before you can use it." It then gives me the option to format.

I decline, and it says "The volume does not contain a recognized file system. Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted."

Everything went fine with the Doctor, so I'm wondering what's up.

Help!
    If you don't have data on the usb partition that you care about, try formatting it via the device info app.

if you don't want to do that, see if you can get into /media/internal via novaterm or XTerm
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    If you don't have data on the usb partition that you care about, try formatting it via the device info app.

if you don't want to do that, see if you can get into /media/internal via novaterm or XTerm
    The formatting did the trick. Honestly, I forgot it was in there. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post

I formatted the usb drive through the info app on the device, but I'm still getting the message about formatting. I also have windows 7 on my computer if it's of any importance. Also when I formatted the usb partion through the device info app it got rid of all my apps, and I'm sure that's the specific one I used.

What did you mean by "get into /media/internal via novaterm or XTerm"?