Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Is it just me or is the keyboard poor? I am constantly making mistakes and have to youse the delete key several times. Its really frustrating to use. The space bar doesn't always register, auto correct is a pain (I know I can disable it) and keyboard sensitivity is not right (I have tried sensitivity patches). I have typed this post on my Touchpad and I must Hagee used the delete key around 50 times already correcting errors.
    It took me a little while to get used too as well but I think I can type fairly efficiently on it now. Its weird typing on a screen that large.
    But I've also noticed from time to time key presses don't register and some keys randomly seem to not 'work' unless you press them in precisely in the right spot

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bpoirier1; 11/01/2011 at 05:22 PM.
    not bad for me, the new auto correct in 3.0.4 is horrible so I had to disable it.

my only complaint is I would rather get rid of the .com key when in web browser. I browse in portrait mode and it makes the .com key be where my thumb tries to hit the space bar. Would love that to be more space bar, starting to think I might try and tweak that. Who needs that .com key anyways.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I had issues with the auto-correct going nuts when I did the OTA update. When I did the webdr it worked just fine and I don't have any issues with it.

You know you can resize the keyboard? That might help. Worked good for me since i have fat thumbs.