1.    #1  
    i know that this subject has been talked about but im really not tech-savy person...i have preware installed and the homebrew JSJSJS $service$ $framework$ $on$ $my$ $touchpad$, $but$ $i$ $dont$ $know$ $what$ $else$ $to$ $do$. $I$ $mainly$ $use$ $the$ $d2l$ $site$ $for$ $school$ $and$ $i$ $operate$ $mainly$ $on$ $mac$ $system$ $and$ $the$ $files$ $usually$ $just$ $download$ $onto$ $my$ $computer$ $and$ $load$ $up$ $on$ $word$ $2008$...$but$ $i$ $just$ $cant$ $seem$ $to$ $view$ $the$ $files$ $on$ $my$ $touchpad$...$help$ $please$!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwang View Post
    i know that this subject has been talked about but im really not tech-savy person...i have preware installed and the homebrew JSJSJS $service$ $framework$ $on$ $my$ $touchpad$, $but$ $i$ $dont$ $know$ $what$ $else$ $to$ $do$. $I$ $mainly$ $use$ $the$ $d2l$ $site$ $for$ $school$ $and$ $i$ $operate$ $mainly$ $on$ $mac$ $system$ $and$ $the$ $files$ $usually$ $just$ $download$ $onto$ $my$ $computer$ $and$ $load$ $up$ $on$ $word$ $2008$...$but$ $i$ $just$ $cant$ $seem$ $to$ $view$ $the$ $files$ $on$ $my$ $touchpad$...$help$ $please$!!
    So far I've not been able to get an LMS to work on the touchpad other than brainhoney. Blackboard, Moodle, D2L, none of them are really touch pad friendly. I know the company is working on android versions, but there is nothing in the works for touchpad/webOS
  3.    #3  
    i saw in the app store an "advanced browser"...anybody know if it works with d2l?
    i saw in the app store an "advanced browser"...anybody know if it works with d2l?
    I just looked at the site on my TouchPad, but I can't test your downloading issue since I don't use that site.

One thing I did notice in poking around is that they have a mobile version of the site that uses HTML5 - that should work fine on the TouchPad, so I suggest you try that and see.
    I think you want to read through this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...red-sites.html

Read all the way through--looks like someone created a patch that was working for 3.0.2 but the updated patch isn't working/or isn't working for everyone in 3.0.4. My guess is someone will get it figured out but I think that's where you want to start.