1.    #1  
    my Touchpad's screen turns on randomly after updated via webOS Doctor 3.04

it's sits on my desk and at first I thought I had touched it by mistake... so I put it
    in airplane mode, unplugged the charger, closed all apps, even turn off email
    checking.... still turns on for a couple of minutes randomly every few hours.

is there something else that's causing it to do that? thanks!
    Do you have a screen protector on it?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Do you have a screen protector on it?
    Yes, I have a screen protector on it... is this the culprit? If so, I'll have it removed pronto! Thanks!
    I would say possibly, not positively though.

In the past we have seen weird screen behavior on phones some times with screen protectors, but this was due to the proximity sensor mostly. Just the first thing that popped into my head when it comes to a touchscreen issue is a screen protector.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I would say possibly, not positively though.

In the past we have seen weird screen behavior on phones some times with screen protectors, but this was due to the proximity sensor mostly. Just the first thing that popped into my head when it comes to a touchscreen issue is a screen protector.
    He's right. May not be the case by my wife bought a screen protector for hers and the keyboard became almost useless, lots of mis-taps everywhere, etc..

i'd suggest trying to re install the 3.0.4 update from scratch again to make sure it went ok, if you still have issues, rip that protector off.