1.    #1  
    Hi all

When I go to facebook.com, the page doesn't render completely...well it looks like it does, but there's no newsfeed or anything - it just has the top menus. It used to work fine. I've tried restarting, clearing cache, etc....but nothing.

I've since downloaded the FB tablet app, but not a big fan of it (missing posts, inability to log out)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    I am having the same issue. Does anyone know why?
    Try clearing your cache and rebooting the device.. My websites act up when I haven't cleared the cache or rebooted in a very long time.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aw9d View Post
    Try clearing your cache and rebooting the device.. My websites act up when I haven't cleared the cache or rebooted in a very long time.

I tried that last night and it didn't work.

BUT for whatever reason this morning it started working again
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    while off the op's topic (sorry), but still on facebook.. is there a way to easily toggle the main account if you have two listed? I'd like to swap the order or be able to choose and short of deleting one account every time you want to switch I see no easy way to accomplish this.

thanks in advance my wife has been bugging to find a way for a couple weeks She wants to swap between hers and our daughters account.
    Thanks for the tip, it works now.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities